The Auto Cave – Irving
2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 *Affordable Payments* | The Auto Cave
The Auto Cave
MPGCity: 14 Hwy: 19
- Black Cloth
- ENGINE, VORTEC 4.8L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL
- 118,467 miles
STEP 1: Pre-Qualification Interview
✔ Learn about our trusted in-house financing program
✔ Credit Score is NO PROBLEM!
✔ We approve based on your income and residence
STEP 2: Complete our Online Credit Application in Minutes!
✔ A finance specialist will review your credit and confirm your information
✔ We may request documents such as your paystubs and lease agreement to support your loan
✔ Once your documents are processed, your Approval Letter is ready!
STEP 3: Set your appointment to visit a store near you!
✔ Now that you’ve been approved without getting off the couch, you are ready to pick a payment plan!
✔ A sales specialist will show you our vehicle selection and ensure the best fit for you and your family
✔ Affordable payment plans will be available for review and your next vehicle will be ready to take home!
This vehicle includes the following options:
✔ Wheels Are: Alloy Wheels
✔ Audio Options: CD Player
✔ Has Cloth Interior
✔ Has Manual Windows
✔ Has Manual Locks
✔ Has Ac
✔ Has Anti Lock Brake System
✔ Has Phone Aux Connection
✔ Has Recent Services Performed!
✔ Has Keyless Entry
✔ Has Manual Driver Seat
✔ Has Manual Passenger Seat
✔ Has Fold Down Rear Seat
✔ Has Cruise Control
✔ Every vehicle includes a FREE 3-YR / 36,000 mile warranty with NO hidden fees or additional cost!
✔ We report EVERY payment to the credit bureau to help you establish or rebuild credit.
✔ Our service center is available and dedicated to service your warranty repairs 6-days a week!
✔ Late model cars and trucks are available for you to choose from.
✔ All Down Payments starting at ONLY $499!
✔ Insurance Program is only $53.07 on every vehicle!
OK! 1st Time Buyers, Students, Self-Employed
OK! Medical Bills, Student Loans, Divorced
OK! No Credit, Bad Credit, Repos
OK! Paid in Cash, Low Down Payment
OK! Short Job Time or Open Auto Loans
OK! Identification Cards, Matricula, Passports
THE AUTO CAVE- IRVING
1477 East Irving Blvd
Irving, TX 75060
Speak to a Store Sales Specialist (972) 440-1525
Store Hours: Monday-Saturday 10:00 am-7:00 pm
Get Approved Online: www.TheAutoCave.com
Included Standard Equipment
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual front climate control
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Audio system feature, 4-speaker system (Requires Regular Cab models.)
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal “on”, transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT, 1SF and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Floor covering, Black rubberized-vinyl
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio, delete
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, includes theft-deterrent locking feature
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding, with clip and passenger side vanity mirror with cover, Opal Gray-colored
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Air dam, Black
- Bumper, front Black (Includes Black bumper end caps.)
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Door handles, Black
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted, all windows
- Grille, Black surround
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Mirrors, outside manual, Black, manual-folding
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Wheel, 17″ (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- GVWR, 6400 lbs. (2903 kg) (Standard on C*10703, C*10903 and CC10753 models.)
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.)
- Rear wheel drive
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension Package, Solid Smooth Ride includes 35 mm piston twin tube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- OnStar, delete
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (does not apply to spare tire)