The Auto Cave – Dallas
2012 GMC Acadia *Easy In-House Payments* | The Auto Cave
The Auto Cave
MPGCity: 17 Hwy: 24
- Quicksilver Metallic
- Black Leather
- ENGINE, 3.6L SIDI V6
- 137,575 miles
STEP 1: Pre-Qualification Interview
✔ Learn about our trusted in-house financing program
✔ Credit Score is NO PROBLEM!
✔ We approve based on your income and residence
STEP 2: Complete our Online Credit Application in Minutes!
✔ A finance specialist will review your credit and confirm your information
✔ We may request documents such as your paystubs and lease agreement to support your loan
✔ Once your documents are processed, your Approval Letter is ready!
STEP 3: Set your appointment to visit a store near you!
✔ Now that you’ve been approved without getting off the couch, you are ready to pick a payment plan!
✔ A sales specialist will show you our vehicle selection and ensure the best fit for you and your family
✔ Affordable payment plans will be available for review and your next vehicle will be ready to take home!
This vehicle includes the following options:
✔ Wheels Are: Alloy Wheels
✔ Audio Options: CD Player
✔ Has Leather Interior
✔ Has Power Windows
✔ Has Power Locks
✔ Has Sun Roof!
✔ Has Ac
✔ Has Anti Lock Brake System
✔ Has Phone Aux Connection
✔ Has Recent Services Performed!
✔ Has Keyless Entry
✔ Has Power Driver Seat
✔ Has Power Passenger Seat
✔ Has Fold Down Rear Seat
✔ Has Heated Seats!
✔ Has Cruise Control
✔ Has Hands Free
✔ Every vehicle includes a FREE 3-YR / 36,000 mile warranty with NO hidden fees or additional cost!
✔ We report EVERY payment to the credit bureau to help you establish or rebuild credit.
✔ Our service center is available and dedicated to service your warranty repairs 6-days a week!
✔ Late model cars and trucks are available for you to choose from.
✔ All Down Payments starting at ONLY $499!
✔ Insurance Program is only $53.07 on every vehicle!
OK! 1st Time Buyers, Students, Self-Employed
OK! Medical Bills, Student Loans, Divorced
OK! No Credit, Bad Credit, Repos
OK! Paid in Cash, Low Down Payment
OK! Short Job Time or Open Auto Loans
OK! Identification Cards, Matricula, Passports
THE AUTO CAVE- REDBIRD DALLAS
4201 West Camp Wisdom Rd
Dallas, TX 75237
Speak to a Store Sales Specialist (469) 789-1450
Store Hours: Monday-Saturday 10:00 am-7:00 pm
Get Approved Online: www.TheAutoCave.com
Included Standard Equipment
- Audio system controls, rear with headphone jacks
- Console, front center with 2 cup holders and storage
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Cup holders, 2 front on the floor console
- Cup holders, 2 in the second row
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Floor mats, carpeted front, second and third row, removable
- Horn, dual-note
- Instrumentation, 5-gauge with Enhanced Driver Information Center , outside temperature indicator and digital compass display (Digital compass display included and only available with (UUI) AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 playback or (UUJ) Audio System with Rear Seat Entertainment.)
- Insulation, acoustical package
- Lighting, interior with theater dimming, cargo compartment, reading lights for front seats, second row reading lamps integrated into dome light, door-and tailgate-activated switches and illuminated entry and exit feature
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Rear Park Assist
- Seat, 4-way power passenger with power recline and lumbar control
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2012 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month trial to the ‘XM Select’ package, with over 170 channels including commercial-free music, all your favorite sports, exclusive talk and entertainment. And now add premium channels to your trial at no-cost. Welcome to the world of satellite radio. (Replaced by (UBS) NavTraffic when (UUM) audio system with navigation or (U4H) audio system with rear seat entertainment and navigation is ordered. Requires a subscription sold separately by SiriusXM after the trial period. If you decide to continue your service at the end of your subscription, service will automatically renew and bill, at the rates in effect at the time of renewal, until you call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Available only to those at least 18 and older in the 48 contiguous USA and D.C.)
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Storage system, rear cargo area under floor
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III, engine immobilizer
- Trim, interior, chrome metallic instrument panel/console
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Visors, driver and front passenger, padded with cloth trim, color-keyed and illuminated vanity mirrors
- Windows, power with driver Express-Up and -Down and passenger Express-Down
- Body, power rear liftgate
- Door handles, chrome (Bright beltline molding.)
- Fog lamps, front round halogen
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver and front passenger side glass)
- Headlamp control, automatic on and off
- Headlamps, dual halogen projector lamp
- Luggage rack, side rails, roof-mounted
- Mirrors, integral spotter for blind-zone
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, body-color with integrated turn signal indicators and driver-side memory
- Moldings, body-color bodyside
- Spoiler, rear
- Wheel, 17″ (43.2 cm) compact steel spare
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Wipers, front intermittent with washers
- Alternator, 170 amps
- Axle, 3.16 ratio
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Engine, 3.6L SIDI V6 (288 hp [214.7 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 270 lb-ft of torque [364.5 N-m] @ 3400 rpm)
- Exhaust, double dual with chrome tips
- Front wheel drive
- GVWR, 6411 lbs. (2908 kg) (TR14526 FWD models only.)
- Steering, power, variable effort
- Suspension, Ride and Handling
- Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, front passenger air bag suppression (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Door locks, rear child security
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (Does not monitor spare.)